Purified recombinant human p43 (E. coli)
Mouse and rat p43 also detected with this antibody
100ug : \ 550,000 (US $ 550)
- p43 is one of the three auxiliary components invariably associated
with nine aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases as a multienzyme complex .
- p43, a 34.3kDa polypeptide containing 312 amino acids, induces
cell death of endothelial cells in vitro (1) and demonstrates potent
anti-angiogenic activity (2,3).
Preparation and storage
Mouse Ascite, Not purified. Store at 4C
1. A Cofactor of tRNA Synthetase, p43, Is Secreted to Up-regulate
Proinflammatory Genes. J. Biol. Chem., 276:23028-23033, 2001
2. A Novel Anti-tumor Cytokine Contains an RNA Binding Motif Present
in Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases. J. Biol. Chem., 275: 27062-27068,
3. Dose-dependent Biphasic Activity of tRNA Synthetase-associating
factor, p43, in Angiogenesis. J. Biol. Chem., 277: 45243-45248,
(C) 2003 Imagene Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.